Information Digitryx collects
Digitryx may collect information in a number of ways in connection with the Website, including, without limitation, as follows:
• When clients access any client-dedicated Digitryx site.
• When you create an account at our “Careers” or “Talent” section.
• When you submit a resume or other information to be considered for employment with Digitryx.
• When you ask us a question, we collect the e-mail address or other contact information you choose to provide.
• When you request an e-mail be sent to a friend through the Website, we will collect your and your friend’s e-mail addresses.
• When you voluntarily provide Personal Information to us for any other purpose.
How Digitryx uses your information
• To generally provide the features and functionality of the Website to you.
• For account validation purposes.
• To consider your candidacy for employment.
• For analytics and trending purposes.
• To identify you as the sender of, and to process, your forwarded e-mails.
• To respond to questions and comments.
• To improve, enhance, and tailor the Website for you, and to improve and enhance the overall Website experience for all the Website users.
• To carry out specific actions you may request.
Digitryx may disclose to third parties Personal Information that it collects as follows:
• Operation of the Website: We disclose your Personal Information to third parties where necessary to provide the Website and its features and functionality to you.
• At Your Request: We disclose your Personal Information to a third party whenever you request us to do so, including to certain affiliates of Digitryx if you apply for an employment opportunity with Digitryx.
• Business transfers: If a third party acquires all or substantially all of Digitryx’s assets, your Personal Information, aggregated information, and any other information that we have collected in connection with the Website may be transferred to such third